Some interesting facts about alpacas
– they are sheared once a year
– there are 25,000 in the uk
– it takes 11 and a half months for a baby to be born
– they have their toe nails clipped three times a year
– they have sweet facial expressions.
I saw all these wonderful scarves knitted in natural colours and bought two balls of wool and giant needles to knit a scarf for Stewart. I will double up the yarn and need only ten stitches. I would say the scarf is for the winter but it’s May next week and really cold here in Wales! I’ll have it knitted by next Saturday.